We aspire to excellence while leading the academic, athletic, and personal development of our student athletes.
- Synchronized Athletic and Academic Daily Schedule (SAT, College and University Preparatory Programs)
- Facilitated by Regina Mundi Catholic High School and supported by the London District Catholic School Board
- Professional Coaching with 22 Years combined coaching experience ; Train to Compete NCCP and NCAA Certified
- A competitive schedule that includes Ontario Scholastic Basketball Association league play and exhibition play as well as participation in several sanctioned NCAA USA scholastic events against the best North American prep schools
- Strength and conditioning 3-5 times per week. Use of facilities with the latest in training technology
- Individual and team skills development 6-8 times per week , following the Canada Basketball Targeted student-athlete strategy model
- Transportation and accommodations for all games
- Exposure to college/university coaches across North America
- Individual Player Development Plans (IPP’s) periodized daily training environment integration of/for the holistic student student-athlete.
- Personalized academic support and guidance counsellors
- Professional, University, and College player mentors